I realize it has been forever since my last post. I am not too great at this! But, the last few months my life has been craziness! Finally, I will say we are getting a little bit more used to our new schedule. It has truly been a huge change having Allie in kindergarten and having somewhere to be on a daily basis! Plus, throw pregnancy and having a house on the market in the mix too, whew...
Allie is thriving in school. She loves to learn and truly has adjusted so well to school. She has made all 100's on all of her tests so far and straight E's in conduct. So proud of my girl and her hard work! A few weeks ago they had "Parent's Day" at school so we were able to go and sit in her class and see what they do on a daily basis. I was so impressed with her school, teacher and how well behaved all the kids were. In such a short time she has already learned so much. She is reading some and has memorized the Lord's Prayer and they memorize a Bible verse to go with their letter they are working on for the week. Her teacher, Mrs. Cleek, has a song for everything they learn it seems like. It is really fun and Allie really enjoys that!
Taylor is also doing great at Mother's Day Out. She is practicing learning days, months, letters and numbers. She loves Mrs. Sam being her teacher this year!
In non-education news, Allie turned 6 this past week. Yes, 6!!! I can't believe it. 6 years when you are having a great time certainly does fly by. Will post more later this week on the festivities from her big day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment