Friday, October 21, 2011
64 Days!
64 Days until Christmas! I can't wait!! I put the Christmas countdown on my phone a few months ago so everyday I have been getting a message sent to me telling me how many more days. When I say I love Christmas, I am not actually just talking about Christmas day or even just the Christmas season- I love everything from October until January 1. It is the greatest time of the year and I can't believe it is finally here. The weather has been so nice the last few weeks. We have actually gotten a fall around here in Memphis this year, which is not always the case. Lots of times we pretty much go from cold to hot in a matter of a few days. This year has been so nice we have had at least a few weeks of 70 degree weather- I am loving it!
Every year at Christmas time, we take a trip to Branson with my family. Last year everyone (Mom and Dad, Amy, Stacy's crew and Julie's) was able to go...which was tons of fun! This year since we already went to Disney, not everyone can make the trip to Branson but Mom and Dad and us are going to be going in just a few weeks. This is one of my favorite things we do all year. I love Branson but Christmas time and Branson together are the perfect combination. We are going to Silver Dollar City and hopefully the Dixie Stampede this year (this will be Allie's first trip to Dixie Stampede) and of course, lots of outlet shopping! I am so ready!!
This time of year always goes by way too fast with all of the fun festivities going on. Next month we also get to find out the sex of the baby! The week before Thanksgiving we will finally know if this little one will be a boy or a girl...my suspicion? Definitely a girl! However, the famous old "pencil test" says I am having a boy. So, we shall see!
Goodbye for now and happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this post makes me want to go to Branson so bad!!! we always have the best time there! and i really hated that we didn't do dixie stampede last year, because that's one of my favorite things. can't wait to find out whether i'm having another niece or - and still can't believe i can say it! - another nephew :)
ReplyDelete