Monday, August 29, 2011

School days!

I realize it has been quite some time since my last post. To say my life has been crazy would be an understatement. We have had some major events happen in the last month and I am trying to stay afloat here!

Allie started kindergarten this month! KINDERGARTEN??? How is this possible? Wasn't she just 2 years old?? I am not one who does well with my kids getting big so fast. I have cherished the time I have had her at home with me on a daily basis so I really dreaded this transition. One thing that has made it a lot easier is that she is only going half day this year so she still gets out at 12:30 and we still feel like we have quite a bit of time together at home. Next year will be even worse when she goes all day! This makes for one sad mommy. However, as expected, the transition has been much easier for her. She loves it and has just taken the whole thing in stride! She told me that "school is better than pump it up". Hmm, wonder how long that point of view will last?! Anyway, so happy to see her enjoying herself and learning so much but I'm still trying to cope. Here's a few pictures of my sweet girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment