Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 17

Yes, that is right. I am already 17 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy has been so different than my last two for various reasons. For one, the first 12 weeks were horrible. I remember being very nauseated when I was pregnant with Taylor but not to the extreme that I was this pregnancy. Not really sure why it was so bad this time but I think the medication that I was taking to help with the nausea was actually making me more sick than the nausea itself. The day I quit taking my nausea medications I began feeling better. Still not great but better. But, the great news, right at about 12 or 13 weeks I started feeling completely different. These past few weeks I have felt great! Just this past week I have started showing a little! Everyone tells me they still can't tell that I am pregnant by looking at me, but I can for sure. The last few days I thought I have actually been feeling the baby kick a few times. I thought it was a little early for that but it really feels like it to me!

Allie and Taylor are really excited about the baby. They have been guessing the sex, giving me ideas for names and Taylor is constantly wanting to rub my stomach so she can rub the baby! Taylor also has been telling people she has a baby in her stomach and it is coming out when she gets married...not sure where in the world she got that but I guess it is a little comforting to know she wants to wait for it to come out until after she is married. Anyhow, Allie really wants a brother and Taylor wants a sister. Allie also is really trying to push the name Summer if we have a girl. That name really isn't being considered but that is her vote! :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my doctor and then at my next appointment the third week of November we will find out the sex. So excited to get a look at this baby and find out what it will be!

On a random note, some pictures of Christmas because today, I am dreaming of a white Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment