Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Real estate woes
I have to admit, I might just be the most impatient person ever. I try not to be, but it just comes natural. I decide I want something and I really want it right then-not in a spoiled brat kind of way just in a way that I know what I want so I want to make it happen...yesterday. Sometimes this is easier to make happen than other times. When selling your home, it is pretty difficult to make it happen. We put our house on the market in May and have yet to get any feedback. We have had lots of showings and everyone says they love it, but still....no offers. Now I realize there are lots of good houses on the market right now but still that doesn't help ease my frustration that we have had no offers yet. Jeremy is of course totally calm about this situation and says he hopes we sell by next spring. WHAT????? I was hoping we would sell within a few weeks of putting it on the market! The good news is, we really are in no hurry to move. We just feel like it is time to move a little closer to work and Allie's school. We had an offer on our "dream house" but unfortunately, it sold to another family. So, for now we will sit back and continue to wait....easier said than done for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl, that's the "Reed" in you...I'm the exact same way! The waiting is the hardest ;)
ReplyDelete