Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The most awesome day!

Yesterday G, me and Allie had a girls day. Allie has known for some time now that she was going to have to get her shots for starting kindergarten. When I say she has had anxiety over this, that does not even begin to describe it. She has been so worked up about this that about once a week for the past 3 or 4 months she has just come to me crying at random times talking about dreading her shots. She was terrified! So, we decided to go get her shots and then have a fun girls day the rest of the day. She had to have 4 shots and she will have to go back in September for an additional shot! She did really great getting her shots and only cried for a few minutes. I was so relieved to have that done with. The rest of our day was really fun. We went and got school supplies, school uniforms and school shoes and she got to pick where we ate. She loved all the attention on her and I loved being able to spend some one-on-one time with her. On the way home she told me that our day was the most awesome day!

Taylor had a pretty good day to getting to play with Great-Great all day. She had tons of fun getting some one-on-one attention herself.

Now I am just wondering how I am going to convince Allie to go back for another shot in September!??

No comments:

Post a Comment