I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone... I wait all year for the holidays and here we are with Thanksgiving already behind us! I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year-we always have a great family Thanksgiving, but this year, I believe I am more thankful than I have ever been. So many people I know have had difficulties come along lately that I have been able to realize even more all the blessings I have been given. On top of that, some of the hard times that I have been through personally this year have drawn me closer than ever to God and given me a total appreciation for His goodness to me. God is good!!
We were able to spend Thanksgiving day this year with both of our families. We went to Jeremy's family and had a great meal and then went to my parents and had a great meal there too! It was nice being able to spend the day relaxing with family! We ate all day and just layed around relaxing. So excited that Julie, Daniel, Jenna & Jett were able to be here with us to celebrate!
These are some pictures I wanted to share from Thanksgiving of my beautiful girls and hubby! Can't believe all the ways God has blessed us and I pray that our 2012 is as great as our 2011 has been.
God has also answered a prayer concerning our friends and their new baby, Caleb, that I spoke about in my last post. He came through his surgery well on Friday and the doctors were very positive with the outcome! His parents were even able to hold him yesterday and Lord willing, he will begin eating from a bottle Monday! God is answering our prayers so please continue praying for him and his sweet parents!
Now I am off to wrap some Christmas gifts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment