Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast





Forgot to share these so I figured better late than never. Last week Allie had her Thanksgiving feast at school. They got to choose if they wanted to be pilgrims or indians and even her teacher dressed up as a pilgrim! So cute and they had so much fun. Taylor also had so much fun and ate up all the attention because all the kids in Allie's class love her. Everyday when I drop Allie off the kids run up to Taylor to give her a hug and they all call her Taylor- of course she loves this!

Today, believe it or not, we are home having a snow day. That's right a SNOW day in November! I can't ever remember getting one this early but hey, we are enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. Laney had a day at school and her class made these same pilgrim hats. Too cute! Although Laney made an Indian headress instead :)

    ReplyDelete