Last Friday we got some very exciting news. We found out that our baby is another girl! During our ultrasound we were told that the baby looks healthy, which was a blessing. This ultrasound was fun because Allie and Taylor came along this time in order to find out if they were having a little brother or sister. Both of them said they wanted a brother so they were disappointed but I have a feeling once they meet their little sister, they will fall in love with her! I am excited because being from a family of 4 girls, I know how fun it is having multiple sisters and I am so excited my girls will get to experience that too! It makes life so fun.
I feel so blessed that God has given me my wonderful husband and entrusted me with the care of my kids. They are the light of my life.
I couldn't end this post without saying I have a very, very heavy heart today as one of mine and Jeremy's closest friends are undergoing a very trying time. Our friends were blessed with their second child, Caleb, on Monday and they thought he was perfectly healthy. Upon further testing, they received news that he had some problems with his heart. Today, he has undergone his first heart surgery and will have more to come. Please as you thank God this Thanksgiving for the healthy children in your life, take the time to say a prayer for our friends and their new sweet child, Caleb. Pray that God would give them a peace that passes all understanding at this time and that He would heal little Caleb and his heart.
I know this year I have too many blessings to count and I am truly thankful for all of them.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment