Friday, December 30, 2011
Counting down the weeks
Is it too early to be counting down the weeks until Blakely's arrival?! Well, I am! 12 weeks really isn't that long, right?! Now that Christmas is over, I can really focus some of my time and attention on getting her nursery ready. Dad and mom bought Blakely her bedding that we had asked for for Christmas so now as soon as I get the paint color for her nursery, I can get started on everything. Today, my sister, Stacy came over and did some maternity pictures with me. Truthfully, I am not a huge fan of maternity pictures. When I was pregnant with Allie and Taylor the photographer I was using at the time tried to convince me to have some taken but both times I decided not to.- I mean, I definetly am not going to frame any pictures of me pregnant or anything but I did think it would be something nice to put in her baby book. I am really glad I decided to do some today because Stacy did a great job and I think they turned out really cute!
Thanks so much, Stacy, for taking some shots of us. You did a great job!
Happy Friday, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, won't be long now. I can't wait to meet little Blakely! I cannot believe there are only 12 weeks left, it has flown by, for me! Ha, I am sure because I am not the one pregnant. You look great, hope you keep feeling good.
ReplyDelete